WEB PRIVACY, DATA ACQUISITION AND COOKIES POLICY
We inform you that the personal information supplied by you will become part of a file under YoYo Technology AB (Inc) responsibility, whose purpose is to manage your consultation. You may exercise your right to access, rectification, cancelation and opposition with regard to your data by contacting us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Web cookies policy
With regard to Cookies during browsing
A cookie is a small bit of information sent by a web site and stored in the user’s browser, so that that web site may consult the user’s previous activity.
Its main functions are:
Keeping track of users: when a user introduces his or her user name and password, a cookie is stored so that the user does not have to introduce the aforesaid information for each server page. However, a cookie does not just identify a person but the combination of computer-browser-user.
Obtaining information on the user’s browsing habits, among others.
This web uses its own cookies.
User: Web access, online reminder
Third Party Cookies:
|Type of cookie||Company||Purpose||+ Info.|
|Anonymous browsing that allows knowing what is consulted and how is being browsed||info.|
You may permit, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment through the configuration of your browsing options installed in your computer.
If you are not sure about what browser type and version you use to access internet:
For Windows: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option.
For Mac: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About…’ option.
How to manage cookies in Windows
Click on the Google Chrome menu located on the tool bar of the browser.
Click on “Show advanced settings …”
In the “Privacy” section, click on the button “Content settings …”.
In the “Cookies” section you can configure the following options: Eliminate cookies, block or permit cookies in a predetermined way, include exceptions for cookies from specific domains or web sites.
For more detailed information consult the help offered by Google Chrome.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”.
Click on the “Privacy” tab, then set the slider to an intermediate position between the upper and lower extremes, so that not all cookies are blocked or permitted.
Click on “Sites”.
In the box “Address of a website” write the address of a website and afterwards click on “Block” or “Allow”.
While you are writing, a list of the web pages you have already visited will appear. If you click on an element from the list, it will be shown in the Website Address box.
When you are finished, click on “Accept”.
Place the sliding control bar into its original position again and click on “Accept”.
You can consult Windows help for more information.
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and select “Options”.
Select the “Privacy” panel.
In “Firefox” you can choose “Use a personalized configuration for browser history”.
Check the option “Accept cookies” to activate them, and uncheck to deactivate them.
If you do not wish to receive third party cookies uncheck “Accept third party cookies”.
You can consult Mozilla help for more information.
1. Click on “Settings” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Preferences’.
2. Then select the tab “Advanced” and select “Cookies” from the list on the left.
3. Then select “Accept cookies”.
4. You have three options according to your preferences: “Accept cookies, ”Accept cookies only from the site visited” and “Never accept cookies”.
How to manage cookies on Mac
1. Click on the Google Chrome menu located on the tool bar of the browser.
2. Select “Preferences”.
3. Click on “Show advanced settings …”
4. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings …” button.
5. In the “Cookies” section you can configure the following options: Eliminate cookies, block or allow cookies in a predetermined way, include exceptions for cookies from specific domains or websites.
1. On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select “Preferences…”.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. In “Firefox” you can choose: “Use a personalized configuration for the browsing history”.
4. Check the option “Accept cookies” to activate them, and uncheck to deactivate them.
5. If you do not wish to receive cookies from third parties, uncheck “Accept cookies from third parties”.
1. Click on “Safari” at the top of the window of your browser and select the option ‘Preferences’.
2. Click on “Privacy”.
3. In the section “Block cookies” select one of the following options as desired: “From third parties and advertisers”, “Always”, or “Never”.
1. Click on “Opera” at the top of the window of the browser and select ‘Options’.
2. Now select the tab “Advanced” and select “Cookies” from the list on the left.
3. Now select “Accept cookies”.
4. You may choose from three options according to your preference: “Accept cookies”, ”Accept cookies only from the site visited” and “Never accept cookies”.